If you have a son, dress him up to enjoy this warm season. Jeans are loved by everybody. Jeans are very easy to style: he can wear a chambray shirt, a printed tee, a sweatshirt, a shirt and a jacket for some special occasion. Blue, black, and navy ones are the most popular but your son can also try red, green, grey or white. Try denim on denim looks navy or grey jeans with a chambray shirt and boots for a cool look. Pants can be even comfier to wear, especially if they are sporty ones. Let him wear them with a tee and sneakers or with a shirt and jacket for an elegant look.
Grey, green, yellow, blue pants are great for wearing in the spring, it’s right what he needs in such a colorful and fresh season. Here are some ideas for your baby boy to try.
- Go for yellow pants, a white shirt and a blue jacket.
- Try a stylish boy outfit with yellow pants, a checked
- Shirt, a navy vest, and a grey jacket.
- Go for striped pants, a printed tee, a chambray shirt and printed sneakers.
- White jeans, a checked blue shirt and brown moccasins.
- Dress him with up red sneakers, distressed denim, a printed tee and a sweatshirt.